Scratch

این موضوع شامل 3,432 پاسخ٬ و 3 کاربر می‌باشد٬ و آخرین بروزرسانی توسط  Loans Online 6 روز, 22 ساعت پیش صورت گرفته‌است !

در حال نمایش 15 نوشته - 1 تا 15 (از کل 3,433)
  • نویسنده
    نوشته ها
  • #124 پاسخ

Milad Eydian
    مشارکت کننده

سلام ممنون استاد برای ایجاد انجمن
    اتُدهایی که برای جلسهء آینده باید بیاریم،قرار هست که بعنوانِ اتدهای اولیهء کارِ نهاییمون استفاده بشه؟

#128 پاسخ

حامد بیدی
    کلید دار

بله طبعا. ولی تا آخر ترم با آموزشهایی که داده میشه قطعا تغییرات زیادی می کنه.

#129 پاسخ

زینب شریعتی

سلام استاد

من اتدهای درس فردا را برایتان به آدرس hamed-bd@gmail.com فرستادم اما متاسفانه <span class=”im”>Delivery  failed </span> دریافت کردم.

احتمالا آدرس ایمیل اشتباه است. لطفا راهنمایی کنید.

با تشکر

#132 پاسخ

حامد بیدی
    کلید دار

بله آدرستان اشتباه است. باید به hamed.bd در جی میل بفرستید نه hamed-bd !

#172 پاسخ

Uriel

Wow! Great thnkiing! JK

#188 پاسخ

Tania

At last! Someone who unnrastedds! Thanks for posting!

#204 پاسخ

Mark
    #206 پاسخ

Carol

A book of First Class stamps adcirca medicament “To me, a good manager would divert some resources to anoffice that is struggling,” a former senior official in thedivision said. “The fact that 80 percent of drugs prescribed inthe United States are generic doesn’t seem important to thecenter director.”

#237 پاسخ

Melvin

I’m sorry, I’m not interested http://www.hotel-tychon.be/deutsch-events/familienfeier/ feed decrepit vital erotic mg age cannon President Obama’s intelligence advisers mounted a new public relations blitz today to push back at the perception that the National Security Agency has sucked up Americans’ private emails unrelated to terrorism.

#242 پاسخ

Mathew

Stolen credit card http://www.hra.no/index.php/avfallssortering-naeringsliv odds shoot tamoxifen mediated activation of cre recombinase fortnight lace Pretty good advice, especially facing Jeff Fisher’s Rams, who also come off a poor outing. One of the NFL’s top coaches for two decades, Fisher is likely to have St. Louis ready for the defending NFC West champs.

#264 پاسخ

Antione

Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? uses of megalis 10 “Hundreds of millions of euros have been spent chasing thedream of immunotherapy for lung cancer patients, but with zeroresults.” he said. “These early findings..suggest that it hasthe potential to open new therapeutic approaches.”

#538 پاسخ

Alphonso

I’m a member of a gym 1 nizoral for hair loss “But we’re nearing the point where the decreases are likely to slow unless oil prices continue to tumble from their current levels
    teva-prednisone 5mg side effects Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ruled in favor of people challenging the law

#543 پاسخ

Manuel

I’ve got a very weak signal buy enalapril Health officials are monitoring 48 others who had some contact with Duncan before he was admitted the hospital where he died.
    elocon cream 10 gr The game will be all about enhancing Coach K’s legacy because college basketball is always about the coaches

#1000 پاسخ

Ambrose

<p>How many weeks’ holiday a year are there? carbidopa levodopa er 50 200 “It is a new massacre,” said Dayani, a Sunni originally from the village where the attack happened.<br />
    migraine medication periactin The majority of people without Down syndrome who develop dementia do so after the age of 65.</p>

#1029 پاسخ

Kristofer

<p>I’m not sure depakote sprinkles side effects They castigated America for wasting taxpayer money on military defense instead of adopting the Danish system of vast social welfare programs<br />
    phenergan tablets 25mg 56 pack As is already the case with other home appliances, from next month vacuum cleaners will have a label slapped on their side supposedly to show energy efficiency.</p>

در حال نمایش 15 نوشته - 1 تا 15 (از کل 3,433)
پاسخ به : Scratch
اطلاعات شما :